Sunday, 20 September 2015

Welcome to my world of Technology

I am an educator, who is presently studying toward an Associate Degree in Education. I Garriann Nicholson, a well-rounded individual who enjoy meeting the needs of my student and since technology is a driving force to a better future I will enhance your knowledge on my view "why technology?"

My Motto:

Technology is the key to the 21st Century.


Mission/Vision Statement 


My mission is to mold and educate young minds within the T.V.E.T (Technical and Vocational Education Training) program focusing on  Home Economics. It is my joy to educate individuals about healthy eating as I am able to bring my passion to it.

My vision is to become a certified Nutritionist in the country of Antigua to assist in evaluating one's diet and to offer specialized advice to promote healthy eating habits.

ScreenCast-o-matic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO9vRjmVAOg

2 comments:

  1. Hello Garriann. I can see that you are very dedicated in your area of study. I wish you all the very best and look forward to seeing you provide more information and hope that I can be apart of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garriann.
    All the very best to you in your studies. I am rooting for you. It is great to know that there are still teachers with passion for what they do. I look forward to logging in and reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete